I'm sorry you missed a sell out show...
However, if you would like to purchase any of the post conference audio and presentations, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in your details below to stay up to date on the progress of next year's event, or have a look at our European Location Business Summit - May 22-23 in Amsterdam here
Uncover emerging opportunities and develop revenue
strategies as Location and Navigation unite
LocNav USA 2011 brings together the Location and Navigation industries for the first time to create a unique networking and learning two-day event.
CLICK HERE TO SEE A SAMPLE OF WHO YOU CAN MEET
Itâ€™s a unique meeting place for 200+ executives from both industries to discuss trendsâ€¦ compare strategiesâ€¦ forge partnershipsâ€¦ and create dynamic new business ventures.
Some of the key topics that will be covered are:
- The future of the location industry: Get the all-important stats and figures which highlight key areas for investment, the state of the industry, and consumer usage figures from key campaigns and applications.
- Case Studies from Brands: Hear from TripAdvisor, Tasti D-Lite, Expedia Worldwide and MTV Networks about the successes and challenges encountered in their LBA campaigns.
- Payments and M-Commerce: Capitalize on m-payments and NFC technology to complete the consumer experience
- Recommendations, Coupons And Re-Routing: How to boost your service offering with a cool location data twist
- Connected PNDs vs. Smartphones & Low-Cost Head Units: Is the end-game close and who do you back for success?
- Beyond the Car: How to deliver revenue from ultra-local content, perishable POIs and relevant advertising
Take a look at our full, 2-track agenda
Knowledge and insight from expert speakers
Our enviable list of 60+ chosen speakers will present, analyze, debate, deliver and discuss key industry issues, opportunities and challenges to ensure you take home fool-proof solutions and strategies.
Just some of the speakers include:
- Nathan Clapton, Head of Mobile Partnerships, TripAdvisor
- Rob Eroh, Head of Product and Engineering, eBay Local
- BJ Emerson, Social Technology Officer, Tasti D-Lite
- Surojit Chaterjee, Senior Product Manager, Mobile Ads, Google
- Michael Metcalf, Product Management, Social + Location, Yahoo!
- Gerry Gouy, Senior Director, Business Development, International Digital Media, MTV Networks
- David Staas, SVP Marketing, JiWire
- Anne Bezancon, CEO, Placecast
- Andreas Winckler, Senior Advanced Technology Engineer, BMW Group Technology Office
- Byron Shaw, Managing Director - GM Advanced Technology Silicon Valley, General Motors
- Doug Welk, Chief Engineer of Advanced Infotainment and Driver Interface, Delphi
- Phyllis Reuther, Manager, Advanced Technology Research Lab: Mobile Analytics Group, Sprint
- Angel Mercedes, Business Development Manager â€“ Telematics, T-Mobile USA M2M
- Clint Steiner, Senior Manager, Garmin Automotive OEM
- Magnus Persson, Specialist - Location Based Services Technology, Sony Ericsson
See the full list of speakers here
Two focused tracks under one roof!
- Make the partnerships that will propel your business forward with over 200+ senior location and navigation executives:
By offering range of sessions - from traffic and seamless connectivity to NFC and location based marketing - this event attracts senior-level executives from across the entire navigation and location value chain
- Network and do business in an informal environment:
Our ample networking breaks and social event mean that LocNav USA is the perfect cross-pollination venue for the entire location industry
- Over 30 in depth sessions and 8 workshops to choose from:
With both Conferences running simultaneously, you can hand-pick the sessions, case-studies and workshops that fit your particular area of expertise and create your individual conference experience
The most productive two days you will spend all year...
In addition to the intense 2-track conference, you will also get the opportunity to:
- Attend keynote plenary sessions
Visionary leaders and top industry gurus will deliver the plenary keynote sessions, bringing both audiences together in one room.Â From next-generation mapping to advertising and social networking, these are critical issues that concern all industry segments
- Free interactive workshops
Iâ€™ve secured industry buy-in from associations such as the MMA, WCA and the LBMA, who will be running innovative workshops alongside the Conferences. Here youâ€™ll learn in more detail â€“ and directly from industry experts â€“ about the latest developments whilst also making useful new contacts
- Pitch your concept directly to investors at the Get Funded Show
NEW THIS YEAR Take part in The Get Funded Show, where start-ups can pitch their business concepts and products to carefully selected advisors, VCs and angel investors. Youâ€™ll get expert advice, secure possible funding and perhaps even launch your new business right from the Conference floor!
- Pre and post conference e-Networker:
View and arrange meetings BEFORE you leave for San Jose!
The LocNav USA 2011 is a forum for change! Make this a turning point for your company and make sure you represented at this information packed 2-day event.
Places are limited â€¦ so reserve your place online now
Call me on: +1 800 814 3459 ext. 7513 (toll free) to discuss attending with a group of your colleagues
I hope to see you in San Jose this October!
VP North America
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7513
Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 ext. 7513