Sorry you missed a sell-out show - if you would like to purchase the event audio and presentations then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indoor, Local, Social and Mobile: Monetize your Location Offering for 2012
Back for its third year, the Location Business Summit will bring together senior level executives from across the whole breadth of the location ecosystem to discuss strategies, form partnerships, compare trends and forge new business ventures.
Places are limited, so register today and find out how you can grab a piece of the location based and mobile action to maximise your revenue!
The Location Business Summit is the clear leader in location. Well worth the time
Greg Kleven, Managing Director, TCS
The most productive 2 days you'll spend in 2012
- Key case studies: Hear the success stories and the challenges from brands implementing LBS solutions into their marketing campaigns
- Pre and post conference E-Networker: Set up meetings with those crucial contacts before the event, and catch those you missed after
- Access to exclusive, never seen before content: By attending the event you will have exclusive access to presentations, stats, facts and information that you can't get anywhere else. This is a one-off opportunity.
Reserve your place today to ensure you don't miss out!
The hottest topics are up for debate:
- Indoor Location: Unleash the commercial aspects of indoor mapping and navigation whilst exploring both the business models and technologies
- Location Based Advertising: Get to grips with what the brands, agencies and marketers need from an LBS solution, and vice versa
- M-Commerce and NFC: Capitalise on m-payments, NFC technology and QR codes to deploy into LBS apps and complete the consumer experience to monetise your location offering
- Social Location: Uncover the ROI in social location, and find out how Google and Facebook are driving the value-add for building contextual and relevant consumer profiles
- KEY CASE STUDIES from brands and agencies about some of the successul and not so succesful examples of integrated digital mobile campaigns for you to immediately take home lessons learnt and apply them to your strategy
These are just a few of the issues being covered. Click here to find out more information.
A good mix of new contacts and familiar faces, built on the success of last year's event
Gary Gale, Director, Nokia
Learn from the leading experts across the location space
The key players from across the Location ecosystem will be represented, discussing the latest trends and challenges in the industry.
Some of the top speakers confirmed so far include…
- Rory Kenny, Director - Mobile Partnerships EMEA, TripAdvisor
- Samantha Yarwood, Director of Marketing, Starbucks
- Robert Harper, Head of Product, Emerging Opportunities, PayPal
- Emanuele De Leonardis, International Head of Mobile, Orange Advertising
- Nick Bailey, Executive Creative Director, AKQA
- Thomas Alt, CEO, Metaio
- Frank Schuil, CEO, Qubulus
- Vikas Arora, Solutions Specialist, EMEA, Microsoft
- Fabrizio De Liberali Principal Product Manager LBS, Vodafone
- Gary Gale, Director Ovi Places, Nokia
- Ed Parsons, Geospatial Technologist, Google
- Christian Geissendoerfer, CEO, YOOSE
Click here to see a full list of speakers
Excellent source of information on LBS
Nathan Clapton, VP Mobile Partnerships, TripAdvisor
And that's not all….
- Make the partnerships that will propel your business forward with 150+ senior location executives: By offering range of sessions - from indoor positioning and local search to NFC and location based marketing - this event attracts senior-level executives from across the location value chain, including brands and agencies
- Network and do business in an informal environment: Our ample networking breaks and social event mean that the Location Business Summit is the perfect cross-pollination venue for the entire location industry
- 2 days of executive insight to strategise for 2012: With over 30 speakers sharing case-studies, knowledge on panel debates and market forecasts, create your individual conference experience and benchmark your business against the leaders in the field
See what last year's delegates said...
An interesting event at the cross-roads of LBS and geo-marketing. It was useful to meet and hear from other players at the cutting edge of the industry
Richard Dennys, Qype
The best organised European location summit in terms of topics, speakers attendees and event venue. Will definitely return for the next installment
Kristian Nylund, Director Sales and Business Development, TCS
For more information feel free to get in touch - email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you in Amsterdam this May!
VP North America & Europe
Tel: +44 (0) 207 375 7513
Toll Free: +1 800 814 3459 ext. 7513